When dining at gourmet restaurants, many guests opt for the tasting menu. After all, this offers a small sampling of the very best dishes from chef.
Now imagine….a tasting menu prepared by a full team of world renowned chefs!
If the mere mention of this concept gets you excited, then you need to reserve a table at the Vila Joya for 8 and 9 of March 2013 for Dos Sabores (“Flavors”).
This event, produced by two Michelin Star Vila Joya restaurant and Portugal dos Sabores promotion organization, is part of the “Year of Brazil in Portugal” events taking place throughout Portugal in 2013. Friday night, will feature chefs of Brazil, with Saturday reserved for Portuguese masters.
8 March 2013
CHEFS of BRAZIL
• Helena Rizzo (Maní)
• Daniel Redondo (Maní)
• Tsuyoshi Murakami (Kinoshita)
• Roberta Sudbrack (Sudbrack) A confirmar
9 March 2013
CHEFS OF PORTUGAL:
• Dieter Koschina (Vila Joya)
• Hans Neuner (Ocean)
• Vitor Sobral (Tasca da Esquina)
• Leonel Pereira (Panorama)
• Luis Baena (Chef Executivo Hotéis Tivoli)
• Albano Lourenço (Arcadas da Capela)
• José Cordeiro (Feitoria)
• José Avillez (Belcanto)
• Ricardo Costa (Yeatman)
• Benoit Sinthon (II Gallo d’Oro)
• Paulo Morais (UMAI)
Hotel Vila Joya | Praia Galé, Algarve | Phone: +351 289 591 795 | email@example.com